UNDERSTANDING ANXIETY & DEPRESSION
Erin Cushing, LMFT, AS
Saturday, March 9, 2019 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Learn the signs and symptoms for anxiety and depression in children and adolescents ages five and up.
- Learn the risk factors and triggers for anxiety and depression in youth.
- Learn about readily available resources, helpful strategies to incorporate for your child at home and school and treatment options.
Jessica Sanderson, Ph.D., LMFT, AS
Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression in adults.
- Learn strategies that can be incorporated into day to day life to reduce feelings of anxiety and depression and how to support loved ones who are struggling.
- Learn about readily available community resources.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Caring Ministries at 860.529.1575
250 Main St. Wethersfield, CT
This series is supported by Urban Alliance.